Sunday 10 April 2016

Sonali Bendre makes sure her second book won't be fiction either



41-year-old actress talked about the success of its modern Gurukul book - my experience.
Parenting, she said, there are some ideas that will eventually become a book.
"I'm sure I do not write fiction. I do not know what I would write (to) be honest, there are a couple of ideas. But just think of the time and discipline to put me out, "the reporter Sonali.
"I just finished my second book, this show has been hibernating for a while and I'll do something ... maybe even fall into place, because this book was compiled and. Become more "
Sonali had a son with her husband Goldie Behl Ranveer manufacturing actress said that although the two are in the film industry, who did not keep a child actor Ranveer.
She asked what measures should not let your child feel like a star Sonali said, "Goldie fact, every time you click it, he said," it's because your mom's famous click photos. their You have to do something. I said to my husband, who would be difficult. But said it is not difficult to accept. It should be understood that the reflected glory. "
Sarfarosh actress who has taken a sabbatical from movies after giving birth to her son in 2005, said he was a brave man who is afraid of being a mother.
"These are terrible things every day we hear pump some schools or roads, and constantly kept thinking this could be my son, too. I come from a middle class family is offline.
Film industry I arrived, I never had a mentor or camp. But they were good friends. I was brave I became frightened when I saw my father began to fear for her son change. "
Maharashtra chief Devendra Fadnavis with his wife amruta banker minister is still in the event.
The actress turned writer with a book last year about his parenting to share their personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment